Thursday, September 24, 2009

NY-LON






As part of this year's NY-LON theme, I am throwing a Gossip Girl themed birthday party for my big 24 next month.

All inclusive will be a Blair Waldorf-esque slumber party/old English tea party.
I've got Laduree Louboutin macaroons, Pret a Portea biccies from The Berkeley and potentially a cake in the shape of a Chanel 2.55.

There will certainly be gossip, GG style outfits and DEFINATELY some good old truth or dare.
I shotgun Blair so I'm on a mission on my trip to NYC next Sat to find a suitable Milly tea dress.

Speaking of which, I booked this trip on rather a whim - I took advantage of BA's sale and got my assistant, aka my sister to book me a return pronto! Very much looking forward to jetting off on my lonesome and having some girly me-time.
Land at 8, quick change at l'hotel then One Oak here I come! I'm hoping for non-stop shop, spa, clubs and brunches to make it one of those trips I can look back on in a decade and be glad I was young and free in NYC.

The fact that I fly from LHR terminal 5 makes it all the better as I can grab some Gordon Ramsay plane food on the go. Now all I need to do is blag that free upgrade....I shall report all as the fun commences!

Back to the party, after we've been pampered and preened, I've got res' at Beach Blanket Babylon for an intimate dinner to energise us ready for a night on the town.

So girls, get ready to Serena, Blair, little J or Vanessa it up as we bring the best of the Upper East Side to our very own Marylebone.

No comments:

Post a Comment